PIGSKIN PROS FOOTBALL BREAKS: Pigskin Pros offers football breaks exclusively! We're big fans of the memorabilia side of things along with cards, so we wanted to bring that
to hobby collectors everywhere. We'll feature Full Size Helmets, Mini Helmets, Jerseys, Footballs, Cards, and more! Take a look at a few things you'll need to know below and good
- ------INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW------
- Break Types: BOGO (Buy One/Get One), PYT (Pick Your Team), DIV (Divisional), RAZ (Razz), TWISTER (Combos), CRAZY COMBOS (Team Pairs), or RAN (Random). For all available breaks
visit Pigskin Pros FB Group.
- Fillers: In the event we have some teams still on the board after lining them for pre-sale, we will run fillers to award teams to participants for the upcoming break. This
assures the break is full.
- Skunk Credit Gift Backs: Here at Pigskin Pros we believe in giving back a little bit for teams that do not 'hit' during breaks. Therefore each week we gift back credit to those
who don't get a hit at any point. We also gift credit back by product! To be credit eligible you simply have to buy into a break! You can't use mem credit for cards or vice versa and credits can't be
used for fillers.
- Where To View: We currently go live exclusively on YouTube via our channel located at www.youtube.com/pigskinpros
at 9 PM EST on Wednesday nights unless otherwise noted.
- How To Pay: We currently use PayPal exclusively. You can sent payments via friends & family only please to email@example.com on PayPal. Please pay accordingly by
break day for any teams and/or spots you may claim. If they go unpaid by break time we reserve the right to offer the team for sale to another participant.
- House Rules: Please make sure you're aware of the house rules, which we apply to each and every football break here at PSP. Everyone has a little different flavor and we like to
be different, so just be aware is our advice.
- Thank You: We appreciate you all. Everyone who takes part in Club PSP whether you hit big or small, we appreciate you all. We thank you for being part of our little break family
and hope to see more of you around the break room! #PSP #CAE